cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

"Return your BT kit"

I received an email from BT advising that "All you need to do is log into My BT and select 'Return your BT kit'.", but I cannot find 'Return your BT kit'!! Can some tell me where to find it??

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: "Return your BT kit"

Hi @johnmoran29 and welcome back.

It's good to see you again. Sorry for any confusion with the returns kit. I can sort that for you. I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Ha ha ha, you can have one of mine, they sent two for the return of one router . . .
Probably know about my dual personalities ;o)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

I need to return my mini hub after moving home please can you tell me where I can get return packaging ?

Regards

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Ask them for it in your account.

You should be so lucky, I've been asked to return mine several times and it was delivered back to them a fortnight ago and I'm still getting reminders . . .
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

@brianwmay wrote:
I've been asked to return mine several times and it was delivered back to them a fortnight ago and I'm still getting reminders . . .

It is presently taking BT four weeks to update accounts once returned items have been received.

If you have your Proof of Postage or Proof of Delivery you can call BT 0800.800/150 and they will update your account at that time.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Would you believe they've finally updated the status and acknowledge receipt of the router - today!!

Thank you gg30340.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

I have had 5 replies to my post, no one has told me where to find “Return your BT kit” in My BT!!!

There is clearly a fault the by website or bt is giving incorrect information in emails to its customers!!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

@johnmoran29 wrote:

I have had 5 replies to my post, no one has told me where to find “Return your BT kit” in My BT!!!

There is clearly a fault the by website or bt is giving incorrect information in emails to its customers!!

Did you reply to the moderator in message 2?

0 Ratings