cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

xbox game pass ultimate won't addon

Go to solution

I recently upgraded my fttp package to 1gig 24 month contract and along with the package was a 12 month game pass access.

Today I tried to redeem the pass and followed the instructions from the email to select addon and it recognises the offer. But after verifying I'm not a bot and ticking that I've read the terms and conditions I click to add the pass and I get the message;

Unable to process your request. Please try again.

I've tried on my laptop and on my phone. I just repeatedly get that.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: xbox game pass ultimate won't addon

Go to solution

I've just seen someone else is having the same issue as me, and the answer is that it can't be claimed online.

It's a shame the email you're sending out says it can.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Bowdon,

Currently, you have to contact us over the phone for us to send out a code to you. However, we are actively working on bringing the function back to you as the Customer through your MyBT. Have you contacted us over the phone?

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I used the message link in the other thread to type to a Guide.

They said the code will be with me between now and up to 5 days, which seems quite a long time.

I'll let update the thread when I hopefully get it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Just to finish the thread off I got a phone call from the Guide telling me the code was ready.

I'm not really sure why the phone had to be involved with the interaction because he said he had to send it to the email connected to the account

I assumed it would be to the email address but the Guide I initially typed to insisted they needed my phone number.

Anyways I've got the code and activated it.

0 Ratings