cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Accessing Photos on BT Cloud without giving access to files on a separate tablet

Go to solution

I have a large collection of photos saved on bt cloud from my Windows 10 pc. I wish to be able to access them on my Android tablet. When I try bt cloud tries to upload the files and photos from the tablet. How can I access my photos from bt cloud without allowing it to access the files on my tablet? Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Accessing Photos on BT Cloud without giving access to files on a separate tablet

Go to solution

I’d have thought that after installing the App, go to the Settings cog and What to Back up. Switch off all the backup options- Docs, Videos, Photos etc.. That should stop the tablet content being backed up. If you want to see what’s on your PC or whatever..From the front screen go to  Photos and Videos. Click on the ellipses (top right and corner) Select Sort and Filter. Under Sources you can select which Devices photos you want to see.  I’ve found that the BT Cloud source is basically all your mobile device photo content. In other words not the stuff on your PC (or indeed Mac I think). Hope that helps.

Message 3 of 4

Re: Accessing Photos on BT Cloud without giving access to files on a separate tablet

Go to solution

Thanks pddco,

That's cracked it. Great.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Great response @pddco . Kudos to you. 😉

Cheers

David

0 Ratings