cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 121 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Have heard nothing back from the support email address, wondering if there is any one there. 

Also notice bad reviews disappeared from the App Store ?

Will  raise a formal complaint at the weekend if it’s not resolved .

Have backed up crucial stuff to an external disk .

0 Ratings
Message 122 of 310

Go to solution

I sent an email, but didn't receive the read request receipt...

0 Ratings
Message 123 of 310

Go to solution

@BHD1Update also much appreciated, thanks

0 Ratings
Message 124 of 310

Go to solution

I raised the UN1 error as a complaint back in July. It was an intermittent error then, now I can’t log in at all. BT had arranged to phone me with an update this morning. I have heard nothing from them. They are very annoying!! 

0 Ratings
Message 125 of 310

Go to solution

I haven't used the iOS app on my iPad for a long time but I tried it today and got full access to the files on BT Cloud. So it must be a problem related to the website login and I have tried three different browsers so it's not browser related.

I now have no confidence in the resiliance of this service so I will be looking for an alternative. That gives me one more reason not to stay with BT when my current broadband contract expires.

0 Ratings
Message 126 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Has anyone else in this Forum noticed that a new Screen has appeared within the last three days that looks like this:

JTS1_0-1701192222134.png

Also, has anyone else noticed that if you open Windows Task Manager there is activity taking place that shows BT Cloud is being re-established by BT?

JTS1_1-1701192872929.png

JTS1

This can be seen by looking at the file transfers are continuously active.  In my case this may continue for a few days more before this may be completed, because of the size and quantity of files that I have.

I will keep you all informed, should this process be completed successfully. 

0 Ratings
Message 127 of 310

Go to solution

@JTS1  Gosh, I'd love to be able to see this. To be clear, are you able to access the platform? And via browser too? Details appreciated

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 128 of 310

Go to solution

@User12345 

If you press Ctrl  shift and esc simultaneously you see this…..good luck.

0 Ratings
Message 129 of 310

Go to solution

@Steve-Mac 

Thanks. I have deleted and reinstalled on my IPad which is IPadOS 17.1.1 and got the same UN1 every time.

Annoying to say the least.

0 Ratings
Message 130 of 310

Go to solution

@Cicerothanks ;( .... it's I'd love to see some CPU usage - I've not had access now for eight or nine days following a very deep registry cleanout (folder/line by line *** ), checking W11 latest updates (none), reinstalling and a few other tests. Thing I'd like is the previous production release to test this; ironically think this is in an archived downloads folder: where? BT Cloud.

*** Don't attempt this unless you know your way around the registry, if can cause a fatal operating error

Edit: Warning

0 Ratings