cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud 22.12.33 version Mid Nov 23 " NOT LOGGING IN UPON START UP on IMAC"

Morning All

I have discovered more as to why my BT Cloud does not log in upon start up. I have been chasing this with BT Cloud support and on here since mid November. This since the new software download 22.12.33.

All of my logs have been sent to Sycronoss, who told me I have a problem on my iMac, as the S/W is good.

I have since discovered that a BT Cloud icon should be created in the " Open at Log in " folder.

This does not happen, If I drag it there from the app, it does not create as a BT Cloud purple icon, but something resembling a doc from a program.

I have never before with other versions had to drag anything there, it appears there by PFM.

Yesterday whilst playing, I found that when applying a tick to the launch at start up in the BT Cloud settings , hitting SAVE and then looking in my Mac" log in items "that nothing had been created. I now went back to the place where the tick had been applied and SAVED had been lost.

This explains my fault , as I feel the SAVE button has not been included in the software app.

Also explains why Sycronoss state my logs were good. If its not written its not going to show as errors.

If someone with a iMac could confirm my findings it would be great.

Hope this may help.

Chris

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 version Mid Nov 23 " NOT LOGGING IN UPON START UP on IMAC"

Hi

I'm running a Chromebook and BT Cloud is not working on it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but to no avail. I only get the black circle, circling !

Help.
0 Ratings