cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud - cannot upload '1 file failed to upload'

I'm a BT Broadband FTTP customer and have BT cloud set up. I don't use it for backup but use it as a useful way to transfer occasional large files to friends. I've always used the web interface rather than the sync client.

I can log into my BT cloud account (which is empty), but cannot upload anything. It worked some months ago, but doesn't any more.

I've tried numerous files from small zip files and photos to large videos. Nothing will upload. You can see that the files are transferring to the cloud, and then after a substantial delay you get an error. I've tried with multiple browsers and with the sync client (which silently refuses to upload anything).

Is there anything that can be done? The 'contact support' options don't really seem to be set up for getting BT Cloud support.

Thanks

ch_1-1706523862203.png

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud - cannot upload '1 file failed to upload'

Hi @ch I'm sorry you're having problems uploading to the BT Cloud. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll report a fault to the cloud team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Do not know if this helps, but there was a new version 22.12.33.0 released around mid November. You did say you had not used recently. I use a iMac and have had a problem since the new drop. I tried on here with no success for solution. I reported around 15 Dec to BT and have been raised to Lev 2 support on 30 Dec. I have sent all logs twice which they asked for , but  nothing except we are still chasing the 3rd party app provider.

I do not even get call backs when they have pre texted to appoint.  When I call I only get to lev 1 support, and cannot get them to pass me to Lev2 for update. They  try to help, but are only going through the motions of what has been done before.

Very frustrating. I think they realise they have cocked up, but will not admit.

Chris

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Will do, thank you

0 Ratings