cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT Cloud no longer works even though I’m eligible

Hi Ian113,

Thank you for your response.However I believe the problems I have and continue to  have with BT Cloud  are directly attributable to me migrating from BT BB to EE BB in early December 2023; I have been with BT BB since 2016 and registered for BT Cloud Years before BT withdrew BT Cloud for Customers that registered post October 2022(?) - Immediately upon migrating to EE BB I was unable to access my BT Cloud Account Files Backups etc - in an attempt to resolve this situation I contacted BT Online Chat - unfortunately the BT person in the Chat cancelled my BT ID - this has subsequently added considerable difficulties frustration and unnecessary hours of wasted time to date  to an already unacceptable situation. Sadly as we enter another month I am still awaiting for my situation to be resolved , life is stressful enough but to expect customers to be left in a state of protracted limbo is I believe unfair unreasonable and unacceptable 

I wish you good luck and lots of stamina in your quest to resolve your current situation 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Well somehow all is working again, last night opened app & back up in progress watched as 7000 counted down. Now seems to be OK

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Hello Neil0 and RobbieMac
A quick update yesterday Tuesday 19 March after both your interventions I can confirm my BT Cloud has been fully restored 🤞🤞🤞many thanks your efforts are greatly appreciated
Many Thanks
Message 14 of 15

That is brilliant to see @PB5_Cheshire.

I'll make sure that they both know.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Hello DanielS,

Many thanks for taking your time to post such a kind considerate and enthusiastic comment I really appreciate your assurance that you’ll make sure that both NielO and RobbieMac  are made fully aware that my issues have now been fully resolved.

have a good evening

Pb5_Cheshire 

0 Ratings