cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Can’t redeem Xbox gamepass

• Hello, I can’t redeem my 1 year free gamepass offer. When I go to redeem it I get to the add gamepass section then it says the page is down for maintenance but it’s been like that for a few days.  How can I redeem it before the 14 days window is up and I lose it. 
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Can’t redeem Xbox gamepass

Hi @Bainesforth

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having redeeming your Xbox Game Pass offer.  Give our guides in the helpdesk a shout on 0330 1234 150 who'll be able to help you out.  Feel free to post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

hi, did you manage to solve this problem? I have the same problem for three days now

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Have you tried phoning CS 03301234150 for assistance

When was your activation date?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

tried the phone number on t just takes me to broadband connection issues. No use at all.  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Bainesforth,

You should be able to get through to our Customer Services team or billing team who can help with this.

If you dial again, press 1 and 1 that should get you through to billing. Or press 1 and then 3 to get through to our order team.

Let me know how you get on please.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

I just solved the problem, I wrote to support using live chat and explained the situation and they sent me an Xbox Game Pass activation code by email

0 Ratings