cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 44

Error Message MBB3-04

I'm getting error MBB3-04 when i try to view my BT Cloud contents, can you please advise what I do to rectify the problem.

0 Ratings
43 REPLIES 43
Message 1 of 44

BT Cloud error code MBB3-04

Since migrating my broadband from BT to EE I am unable to log onto my BT Cloud account, I keep getting a "sorry there way aproblem, please try again later. Error code MBB03-04" message. I thought people who migrated would still keep ther BT Cloud access or is it some other unrelated issue? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 44

Re: Error Message MBB3-04

Same problem any solutions?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 44

Kema01 I've heard nothing yet but others who have queried similar (but not quite identical errors) have received responses by PM so I hope we get a similar response.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 44

Fingers Crossed.

I deleted my widows BT cloud program, but now get "503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request."  when I try to download the latest version. Another problem!!!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 44

Hi @staker and @kema01 and thanks for the posts.

Sorry you're having problems with your Cloud access. I'm sure we can help. I've dropped you both a private message so you can get in touch so please send over the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 44

@DavidM   Thanks for your response but further action doesn't seem to be necessary as I've just logged in with no problems.  Don't know why it didn't work before or why I got the error message, nothing's changed and I've done nothing but everythings seems to be now working fine.  Your offer of assistance though was very much appreciated.

@kema01   Hope your problem gets as easily resolved as mine!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 44

Thanks for the update @staker .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 44

Re: BT Cloud error code MBB3-04

Got this error just now (Feb 25th).  Was there a resolution to this?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 44

Hi

I am also getting error message MBB3-04 when trying to launch BT cloud on my PC - how do you solve this

Thanks

0 Ratings