cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Gamepass

I can not activate my six months of xbox gamepass. Keep getting some sort of maintenance message. Please can you get the xbox guys to activate. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Gamepass

When was your broadband activation date?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hello, thank you for your message.

We have just upgraded to 500mbps, activated very recently. On my BT app it acknowledges that we have 6 months of gamepass in "my products" all we get is a maintenance message when trying to add it.

Thanks again.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

You need to wait until 14 day cooling off has expired and need to use pc/laptop not app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

OK, thank you. Somebody mentioned it has to be activated in 14 days, is this not true? After the 14 days how do I activate it? Will the maintenance message disappear? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hi @andsheff,

That's not correct as you can't claim it until after the 14 day cooling off period and when your first bill has been paid.

If you have a 24 month contract it would be best claiming the Game pass offer before the first 12 months has passed.

Also, make sure you claim it before changing your package in case you move to a different deal where you are no longer entitled to the game pass for 6 or 12 months free.

Any issues, contact our live chat team through https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband and our Guides will be happy to help you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. It didn't mention waiting so I didn't realise.

After the 14 days is it easy to redeem?  What is the process?

Thanks again 

0 Ratings