cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 22

Not able to disable BT Web Protect

Go to solution

Hello,

I'm trying to disable my BT broadband web protect, every time I'm clicking on "switch it off" it's showing me "web protection will be enabled in 2 hours" and finally it's not meeting my purpose.

Can someone please advise how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22

Re: Not able to disable BT Web Protect

Go to solution

you should be able to turn off web protect by going to MYBT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 22

Go to solution

No, it's not working. I've done many times pressing "switch it off" and every time it said Web protection will be enabled in 2 hours.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 22

Go to solution

Are you using the app or logging in using web browser

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 22

Go to solution

I've tried in both the way but no luck.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 22

Go to solution

Are you the account holder or account manager?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 22

Go to solution

Yes, I'm the account holder.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 22

Go to solution

Hi @sonoma,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to deactivate the BT Web Protect. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 22

Go to solution

Hi, I have sent you the private message yesterday but not received any answer yet. Please have a look. Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 22

Go to solution

@sonoma 

After you reply to the mods message you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod assistance. As everyone considers their problem as important the mods deal with requests for assistance in the order they are received to ensure everyone is treated equally   when your request reaches top of queue mod will be in touch

0 Ratings