cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Parental Controls stuck on

Hi I turned off Parental controls last night and normally they go off quickly. However this morning they are still not off. Anyone else had this happen? Any help appreciated! John.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Parental Controls stuck on

Hi, @JW19701 I'm sorry about that, are you using wifi controls from the app or the parental controls setting? Parental controls normally don't take longer than 2 hours to update, are they still showing as active in MyBT?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi Neil

I'm using the website, so not the app. Parental controls show as off but when I check they are not off.

Regards

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

@JW19701 Thanks John, I'll send you a private message so you can get back to us with your details and we'll take a look.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

I am having the same issue as above with Parental Controls stuck on. I am not getting a lot of joy from the Support Team as they keep steering me to Safe Search settings in my browser on network but I know it is related to the ISP as I can access site in question fine when switching to mobile hotspot.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

I've the opposite issue, where I can't turn them on! Giving my children unfiltered access to whatever they can find! It seems that we're far from the only BT customers having issues at the moment. Hopefully it is resolved quickly by their tech team. I'm just trying to turn the controls on and off again (according to the App) every so often
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Thanks Steve. I had the same issue as you a few minutes ago when I wasn’t able to switch on and now cannot switch it off despite toggling the settings from ON to OFF and the OFF to ON again and again in the hope it makes a difference but in vain… Hoping a BT moderator sees my message and directs me to the right team to get this fixed soon.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Being going on a week for me now. Nothing from BT yet.
0 Ratings