cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Parental controls do not do anything

Does anyone else have problems with the security settings that are supposed to restrict content that is unsuitable for children? I have set the filters to restrict certain types of websites and the controls say that the filters are in place, but they do not work at all. Any advice would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Parental controls do not do anything

@JHStn thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with parental controls. Are you only experiencing this problem with Apple devices on iOS 14 or later?

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi Neil, sorry, not been on this forum for a while!

Yes, it is an iPad with recent IOS. Ironically, one of the rhe reasons I went back to BT broadband was because the parental controls used to be rock steady and really easy to apply. Now it seems they are useless if you are using Apple/IOS!  I am sure that can't be that many people really eh?!!! Any advice at all?

Cheers,

Jeremy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for your post and welcome back @JHStn

Sorry for the problems you're having with Parental Controls.  Send us your details and we'll be able to help you get this sorted. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings