cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Unlinking BT and Xbox Game Pass

Hi, looking for some help with this (like so many others it seems!)

I got 500mb a year ago so had 6 months of Game Pass. Had a lot of hassle activating this, multiple long phone calls trying to get my account fixed.

The 6 months has definitely ended now, and I assume I'm using subscription time I had accrued prior to activating it.

My Game Pass account still shows as managed by BT/EE, I am unable to redeem a subscription code with Microsoft, and I can see no mention of Game Pass anywhere in MyBT.

Can anyone help me get control of my Game Pass subscription back?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unlinking BT and Xbox Game Pass

You are going to need mod help .  I have asked them for assistance and they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unlinking BT and Xbox Game Pass

Hi @mrwedders

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for posting!

I am sorry that your Xbox game pass is still showing as linked with us. I understand the offer period has ended now.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings