cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass 'Unable To Process Request'

Hi, had full fibre 500 fitted last week. Got the email on satturday saying I had 6 months xbox game pass.

When I naviagte to the link and accept the terms and conditions it says "Unable to process your request. Please try again." I've tried it several times.

Any help appreciated!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass 'Unable To Process Request'

If activation was just last week then you normally need to wait until 14 day cooling off has passed and your first bill has been paid. You need to use pc/laptop to access MYBT not the app

Do you have more than 1 BT account as that can cause problems?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

No I just have the one account.

If I have to wait 14 days then thats fine, but the email says

"Your broadband package has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6 months included at no extra cost. You can start using it straight away"

So thats not straight away is it? Not your fault I know just frustrating!

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

There are numerous posts similar to yours having received the misleading email just issued to quick

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.