cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 122

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Hi @DanielS ,

I'm having same problem as everyone else.

I spoke to someone last weekend who took my email address and said they'd pass it to the Xbox Team for them to get back to me.

No-one has got back to me! Any chance you can help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 112 of 122

Managed to get through to Customer Services. They have assured me that activation can only happen outside of the 14 day cooling off period. I'm going to try again after a week or so and will update if this isn't the case. Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 113 of 122

Finally got my code through Email, Called last friday, so been 5 working days, 7 days total. 

Just call BT get through to Tech team and fingers crossed all good for everyone 🙂 

0 Ratings
Message 114 of 122

Same here, they called ahead to say they would be emailing it over. Sounds like they are having issues with the website at the moment and they appear to be a relatively small team so must be inundated 

0 Ratings
Message 115 of 122

I spoke to them but I was told they're not doing Xbox game pass any more as they had problems with it. Didn't get much help at all. Hopefully get more help through this forum

0 Ratings
Message 116 of 122

They still do, you probably just spoke to an advisor who couldn't be bothered to do their job properly
0 Ratings
Message 117 of 122

Hello

Am I able to get some mod help too?  I upgraded my broadband package last year, I didn't get an email about the free 6 month Game Pass at the time even though it was a part of the package, but that was fine because I wasn't in a position to claim it.  I am now, and like a lot of others, I'm unable to upgrade to the 6 month free Game Pass on the website.  Can a mod help me on here please?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 122

Hi @Beximus, sorry you can't claim the Game Pass online at the moment. Please use the 'Message now' option on this page Broadband | BT Help and one of our guides will be able to put the claim for the Game Pass through for you.

Cheers

John

Message 119 of 122

Hi ,can someone help please.We have the same issue with accessing free gaming pass.

0 Ratings
Message 120 of 122

Hi @Sam9999,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings