cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 12 of 120

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

I am receiving the following message, "We're sorry the system is down for maintenance, you can submit your activation request by calling us on 0330 1234 150 choose option 1 and then option 2".

When I tried to call the number, it took me to a faults line which is not the issue. I have one week left to claim the xbox game pass.

When will the system be back up and running? and is there an alternative way I can claim this pass?

Tags (1)
119 REPLIES 119
Message 1 of 120

Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

I've been connected to a new BT package for near a week now and recently recieved an email with instuction on how to claim the 6 month game pass via the "my products" section on the website. However, trying daily to claim it .. 4-5 days later I'm still getting "Unable to process your request. Please try again." pop up ever time i try to claim.

The info told me i needed to claim this within the first 14 days of recieving the email.... so i dont want the time to expire before this is fixed. Any help or suggestions would be appriciated. Thankyou.

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 120

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

This was a mod response to a similar post to yours

it's down for maintenance at the moment and you'll be able to claim after Tuesday 27th. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 120

Thanks for the reply. Can you link the said forum post so i can have a read please? Not sure why my post has been flagged as solved. Its not solved until i can actually claim the game pass on my account. Cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 120

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Content-Partners-section-missing-in-My-BT-Cannot-activate...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 120

Cheers. Hopefully it'll work on the 27th. Will post back then.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 120

WEll this problem is still on going and not solved. Its now the 28th and the process is still bugging out. i now get this heads up about it being in maintenance and to call the number shown. Screenshot (576).png    So i call. Its a machine.... i go in circles and then the line cuts out and goes dead before i can even talk to anyone about anything.

Is there a mod in here that can sort this out?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 120

Hi @ACULED and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you weren't able to get through on your call. I'm sure we can help you. I've dropped you a private message so send over the details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

Message 8 of 120

Screenshot (577).png

 now im getting this when i try to send you a reply to your personal message. nothing is highlighted and there is no html script in the reply ............

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 120

I've sent you another short message @ACULED . Can you try replying to that?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings