cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 10 of 120

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

sent a couple to you via private, they seem to have reached you this time?

0 Ratings
Message 11 of 120

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Hi @ACULED 

We have your message and will be in touch soon. We deal with cases in turn but we'll get to you shortly.

Cheers

david

Message 13 of 120

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

Hi @lp62 and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems claiming your xbox game pass. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

Message 14 of 120

Hi there, I'm having same issue could you help me too please 🙂 

Message 15 of 120

Mines is now thankfully received and activated.  @PaddyB thank you for your help hopefully everyone else gets activated. 

Message 16 of 120

Having the exact same issue as the rest. Not sure what is the actual issue but been trying to activate it for a while now with no luck.
Message 17 of 120

I rang through to customer service who were great. However the issue seems to be with whichever department actually has to contact xbox get the monthly sub setup charged to bt. Once I received my code its a 1 month basis and bt pickup the cost for the first 6 months so the issue seems to be with whoever arranges this. I have to say the customer service agent I got was understanding and honest and @PaddyB was great help who seemed to chase it up and get it over the line. 

However bt definitely need to look into who's slacking in which department because there's so many customers having to come here to enquire as to why it can't be added easily. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 120

Hello everyone. 

I am getting the same error trying to activate my free Xbox game pass for 6 months. After that I am happy to pay the lower price of £10 PM. BUT, same error message as others.

We're sorry the system is down for maintenance, you can submit your activation request by calling us on 0330 1234 150 choose option 1 and then option 2

Can anyone advise me. My free game pass that came with the Xbox expires in 2 days. BT happily promote Xbox is available but reading here there seems to be many issues. Am I missing something? I'm on the fibre Halo package.

thanks in advance

Message 19 of 120

Seems to be an issue across the board. Weird how none of us can activate it really. Just waiting till somebody gets back to us and see how that goes.
Message 20 of 120

@All still waiting, call the number, option 1 then 2, explain the situation and ask them to escalate it to the xbox guys. That's where the issue lays with whoever dispatching or meant to be the codes.

I have received emails to have it manually sent to registered Microsoft xbox account. Ask for this when you get through to option 2.

Hopefully everyone gets their game pass before expiration as its advertised as part of the package we signed upto. But the customer service on option 2 are solid great help. 👍