cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 120

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

I'm also experiencing the same thing and I hit the 14 days expired tomorrow. I called on Friday after days of getting the maintaince message when trying to redeem and told a manual form was sent and I should expect something within 72 hours.

It's now almost been 72 hours and nothing has come through. My Xbox sub has expired and I've been waiting for this to turn it back on. I only took this deal as the 12 month game pass worked out better for me financially over competitors so given I can't even activate it, saying I'm frustrated is an understatement.

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 120

Hi @DavidM , 

I also facing the same issue. Can you pls help?

Regards,

Vishal

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 120

Hi @ananvishal,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're facing the same issues activating the Game Pass. If you send me the details, I'll get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 120

@PaddyB would you also be able to help me with this one based upon my previous reply from yesterday?

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 120

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue when attempting to activate. 

I have called and spoken to three different people now, but sadly nobody seems to be able to help.

First person replaced the order, as they thought that might help - did not solve.

Second person said they were aware of a system issue but should be resolved over weekend, that was two weeks ago - still an issue.

Third person said they would sort it internally and email me with an update - that was a week ago and no update.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 120

@Larolk @Mikeyzig I'm sorry, it takes up to 5 working days for the Xbox team to send the game pass activation code after a case has been raised with them.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 120

Thanks, it has been 10 days for me - can you help? 

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 120

I'm tempted Mikeyzig to buy a £10.99 one month pass from ebay while I wait!

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 120

Think I have sorted now.

Finally managed to get through to a technical person on the phone. 

They told me that the automated process has been taken down and when customer calls the guide should fill in a form to get a code sent over for activation. 

The form has now been completed for me, this takes 5 days to complete. 

Seems a lot of the guides are not aware of this, hence the confusion and poor service. 

Hopefully the communication improves, but as it stands you will not be able to activate through the automated service. 

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 120

Hi @NeilO ,

I'm having the same problem. Spoke to two people in customer services this morning but neither of them could help me or knew what to do.

Can you tell me how to get this code (I'm assuming it's a code) please?

Many thanks.

0 Ratings