cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 120

Re: Trouble activating Xbox game pass offer

Hi @jpe,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to activate the Game Pass through your My BT. Send me your details and I'll be able to activate that for you. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 52 of 120

I really want to send a big thank you to all the team at BT who sorted my game pass..  I contacted the online help who couldn't have been better. Just brilliant.

Message 53 of 120

Hi there, 

I have the same problem.  Get the down for maintenance when trying to activate game pass. 

Can you please help with this?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 54 of 120

Hi @gmc6711, welcome to the forum and sorry you're unable to claim your Game Pass. 

Message us on this link Broadband | BT Help and one of our guides will be happy to claim the Game Pass for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 55 of 120

Re: Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Issue - System down down for maintenance

I am also having the same issue with this. Any help would be appreciated ☺️ thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 120

Hi @JackL07 Have you called the helpdesk number on the message? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 120

Yeah I've contacted them but they've said it could take 5 days to fix the issue.
0 Ratings
Message 58 of 120

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Hi I’m having issues claiming mine as well, keeps saying system is down when I go to add it on my account and won’t progress past that, are you able to help @DavidM 

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 120

But if you have any other ways of getting this issue resolved sooner that would be great.

Thanks
Jack
0 Ratings
Message 60 of 120

Hi @JackL07,

Thank you for posting. It takes the Xbox team around 5 days to fix the issue so unfortunately we can't offer a quicker solution.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings