cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 120

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Hi @Quince,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having issues activating your Game Pass. If you send me your details, I'll give you a hand getting that added.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 120

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate issue

Hi @wonzi,

Thank you for replying to Neil. I'm sorry you haven't been able to add the Game Pass. The quickest way to get this fixed is by ringing that number. Have you tried giving it a call?

Thanks, 

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 120

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Having a similar problem to everyone else. Want to redeem the 6 months of game pass, but it says the system is down when I go to do so.

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 120

Thanks for your reply Paddy. My English isn't that great verbally and I much rather have a text conversation. Mobile keyboard comes in handy with it. In fact I tried calling there but failed due to the fact mentioned. I just have poor understanding with hearing.

Cheers

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 120

Hi @wonzi,

Thank you for replying. If you send me your details, I'll give you a hand getting that added.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 66 of 120

I have the same issue, did not get resolved over the phone so I used chat, the advisor said I would be contacted within 48 hours and have it sorted out, this was 96 hours ago 😞

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 120

Hi @Lovfinion

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having redeeming your Xbox Game Pas subscription.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 68 of 120

Any help with my original post would be helped.

I’m also trying to access the free 6 months of Xbox Game Pass with little luck. 

0 Ratings
Message 69 of 120

Sorry @amo47 - I missed your original post.

No problem - I have also sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 120

Hi Robbie, are you able to help me too/send instructions? I've tried to claim the Game Pass from my products page and have contacted support a few times but still haven't been able to sort.

Thanks

0 Ratings