cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 120

Re: Xbox pass...still unable to activate

I am having the same issue. @DavidM 

I contacted customer services who asked me to wait 24 hours and try again. I have done and still can’t do it!

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 120

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate issue

Welcome and thanks for your post @t95r

Sorry for the problems claiming for the Xbox game pass.  I'm happy to help you get sorted.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 120

Welcome and thanks for your posts @ryangblackburn

Sorry you're having problems activating the Xbox game pass.  I have also sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 120

@RobbieMac I am also unable to activate the 12 months of Gamepass Ultimate that we got with our broadband package. The same error:

"We're sorry the system is down for maintenance, you can submit your activation request by calling us on 0330 1234 150 choose option 1 and then option 2."

Our service went live on the 26th and been trying to redeem since then.

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 120

Welcome and thanks for your post @astogden

Sorry you're having problems redeeming your 12 month Xbox game pass offer through your BTID.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 120

Hi @RobbieMac ,

I recently also just upgraded and I am having problems redeeming my 12 month xbox pass through my BTID. I get the same message as everyone else.

Please help.

Thanks,
Ihtishaam

0 Ratings
Message 77 of 120

Hi @Shaam93

Sorry you're also having problems redeeming the 12 month offer.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 120

Hi @RobbieMac ,

I have also been having this issue redeeming 6 months free since January with a few attempts to get it resolved through online chat. I'm still unable to add now on products. 

Please could you assist me with this as a previous subscription has expired entirely so i want to take advantage of this offer and billing through BT/EE. 

Many Thanks, 

Joe

0 Ratings
Message 79 of 120

Hi @JJudge

Welcome and thanks for posting!

No problem - I'll be happy to help you too.  Sorry for the time this has been going on.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 120

Re: Xbox Games Pass Issues "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Same problem here, just keeps going in circles

Spoken to someone on 150 and had an email sent to say I'm eligible for the offer but can't activate it!! The same system down for maintenance comes up.  Any help appreciated

0 Ratings