cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Xbox game pass still active despite opting out of auto renew.

Hello I activated my free 6 months of game pass in August 2023 and cancelled the auto renew in Feb. I received a confirmation email saying it would not continue after February. However the subscription is still active on Xbox and I have not been charged for any monthly usage. I can’t find any mention of Xbox on the bt site anymore, even if I wanted to click the ‘opt back in’ option on the email it just takes me to the bt home page. So just wondering what’s going on. 

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xbox game pass still active despite opting out of auto renew.

Phone CS 03301234150 and they should be able to help you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xbox game pass still active despite opting out of auto renew.

Hi @Patoftherick,

Thank you for posting. The control of the Xbox account normally reverts back to Microsoft within 30 days of the renewal being cancelled. If you send me your details, I'll get my colleagues in the Xbox Team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings