cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT/EE TV Mini Box

I have a BT Pro Box and read a press release for EE TV launch that says you can get one free mini box, how do I order, can’t see in MyBT?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT/EE TV Mini Box

@SteveL1 

You will need to move all your services to EE, the free multiroom is not an option with BT.

If you sit tight,  migration offers for existing customers to move from BT to EE are being worked on.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 3 of 5

I have just recontracted for BtFull fibre300 (being connected 18th April inst) (from fibre1 ) keeping my "original"BtTv Full works package until Dec 25..

Looking to get a free mini box...are the bt to ee migration offers likely in the near future.? Or best just to sit tight a while longer...Kind regards

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@lesjanfin 

Not sure how long the online journeys will take, but you should be able to ask BT to move to EE over the phone or in store currently.

Of course the person you spoke to when recontracting should have told you this.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I contacted EE, as my BT TV contract had ended, buy my BT broadband still had 6 months to run.  Was able to switch both TV and broadband to EE, without penalty, got a cheaper deal on TV and two free mini boxes.  Only slight downside is I’ve had to return my EE hybrid connect, which was free with BT, but not with EE, but the 4G reception on it was poor, so no great loss.