cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT EXPERT

Signed up to add Big Sport to my BT broadband package and asked for Engineer visit to install box and set up as I am 91 years old and have limited mobility. I was told it would cost £30 but in view of my circumstances this would be waived. I got visit by "Expert" who was quite unfriendly and far from an "Expert".  She disconnected my existing device set up, because she said I could only have one device connected to TV HDMI (not true - my other devices are a Firestick and  soundbar) which is not true and left without showing how to use box or access subscribed channels.  A neighbour later sorted everything out for me.  The £30 visit charge was credited to my BT account but charged again on following months bill and as yet, still not put right. All told, not a good experience with BT. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT EXPERT

Hi @tuanton 

Thanks for posting and sorry for the experience you've had when getting someone out to install your TV.

I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch but just a heads up, we're really busy at present, especially with the Holidays, so it's taking longer than usual to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT EXPERT

Resolved today - hopefully!!
0 Ratings