cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 37

Re: BT Pro Box Frame Rate Match Bug - Always 60hz when frame rate matching is on.

OK, I’ll take a look 👍

I have reset the box ready to go back into aerial mode anyway so have to do a fresh set up.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 37

Re: BT Pro Box Frame Rate Match Bug - Always 60hz when frame rate matching is on.

@Brucemeister5 perhaps the update was only to your ISP profile.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 37

We’re probably late to the party, but currently on Component 4.1.124 & Manufacturer 0.9.218.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 37

@ozsat  The issue with viewing content at 24fps is still happening. Returning from Amazon Prime Video to EE TV then has regular tv trying to display at 24fps/23Hz with a juddery image.
Matching frame rate turned back to off!
@DarrenDev  Is there any sign of this issue being fixed?

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 37

The turning the 'Frame Rate Matching' OFF is a fix for the tv channels which should all be 50Hz.

I don't think there has ever been a way to get the other stuff to work correctly regularly- my guess is that is why Netflix abandoned the switching on the Box Pro.

@SoupDragon57wrote:

@ozsat  The issue with viewing content at 24fps is still happening. Returning from Amazon Prime Video to EE TV then has regular tv trying to display at 24fps/23Hz with a juddery image.
Matching frame rate turned back to off!
@DarrenDev  Is there any sign of this issue being fixed?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
Message 36 of 37

This is a good example of why you shouldn't use old threads to discuss new issues.
The original issue on this thread was fixed in an update in early 2023 - it was just related to the box going into standby, and didn't involve any apps.
This same thread was then used to discuss a new issue, related to Amazon Prime Video. As an old thread was used, it wasn't picked up by mods and so hasn't been reported.
I'll ask someone to take a look at this new issue, and raise accordingly. The clock starts today though, so it may be a few months before any fix is available.
Message 37 of 37

• Is it just me or is 60fps looking better for netflix I canf see no judder on normal tv either 
  • Using a lgbx55 oled 
Tags (1)
0 Ratings