Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT TV Box Pro Software Update 4.1.22 / 0.7.82

Interesting. 

Are you in HD or UHD? 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

I’ve been having a play around with the Prime app on my Pro Box, including a few UHD titles.

John Wick 3 is listed as UHD HDR but my TV didn’t report any HDR signal, it did however report a 24Hz signal.  Jumanji : Welcome to the Jungle did report an HDR signal at 24Hz.

I then tried an old British programme to test (The Sweeney) and it reported a 50Hz signal. I also had a look at a live Tennis game and that was output at 50Hz.

However, currently all of the live BT TV channels now seem to be consistently outputting at 50Hz (including NBC News Now) which wasn’t the case in the last few days (they were often stuck on 60Hz).

…………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………..….…….…. My Services - Full Fibre 100, Smart Hub 2, EE Smart WiFi, Digital Voice, Alexa Phone, BT TV Box Pro
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

So with Frame Matching ON - for the past few days I've checked and it powers up at 60Hz and displays all the 50Hz channels in 60Hz.

But with Frame Matching OFF - it powers up at 50Hz so is correct for the 50Hz channels.

I'm not actually sure this is any different to before they said it was fixed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings