cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Bt Box Pro....Aerial out

How do I describe the aerial I need to purchase to fit the aerial out connection on the above box ?

The first one I purchased is too big,  and I don't know what size to look for on Amazon or Ebay. 

Any links would be appreciated. Thanks 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bt Box Pro....Aerial out

Just a "TV Aeriel Cable Coaxial Extension Lead RF Male to Female Plug " - something like TV Aerial Ariel Cable Coaxial Extension Lead Freesat RF Male to Female Plug with Male Adapter Coax Coupler for Freeview TV, DVD, VCR, SKY HD Virgin, BT, TV Box Satellite Antenna M-F Splitter Black 3m

You need a socket connection at one end from the Box Pro and a regular tv aeriel plug to go to the tv.

But if you are using the Box Pro in IP mode - then skip the aerial connection via the box and go direct to the tv.

@mikeactwrote: 

How do I describe the aerial I need to purchase to fit the aerial out connection on the above box ?

The first one I purchased is too big,  and I don't know what size to look for on Amazon or Ebay. 

Any links would be appreciated. Thanks 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

It's a standard RF connector. I can't remember if it's male or female but you can buy a M to F and visa versa connector for a quid from most hardware shops 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Like this

Capture.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

yes - that's the one

I think the OP will need to enable the RF pass-thru on the Box Pro - and remember that in it's deepest sleep mode the pass-thru is switched off.

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

Like this

Capture.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

A passive RF splitter is the alternative solution to feed both box and TV without worrying about deep sleep mode. Or maybe a powered booster/splitter if the signal level is a tad on the low side.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Look for a video fly lead, you need the female end for the video out
0 Ratings