cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 46

Re: Bt tv ee rebrand

Go to solution

@jas20001978 no because BT own EE and the EE brand will become the consumer face of BT Group 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 46

Go to solution

Well if that’s correct then I shall ride out the contract and switch to a local supplier.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 46

Go to solution
What a funny thing to say. It’s literally the same company. These are just brands, not companies.

And you’re happy enough to give them your money when it’s under the BT brand.
Message 14 of 46

Go to solution

I’ve been with BT for possibly 20 years. Had an extremely bad experience with EE which would sour anybody’s mouth. 

As far as I know BT had no interest in EE when I signed up to BT in our new build in 2012. 

It’s not a problem are new OGI local supplier offer very competitive prices with eero 6 Wi-Fi pro equipment with 6 mths free. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 46

Go to solution
BT bought EE in early 2016.

Each to their own, just an odd reasoning from you.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 46

Go to solution

Tbh i find ee much better than bt regarding customer service . They actually call you when they say they will.  I found the whole thing at bt painful. Very happy with ee

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 46

Go to solution

Things appear to be moving forward. 

My EE app updated yesterday and now under my orders it refers to a tv service and track tv order. 

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 46

Go to solution

Yes i have there apple 4k box(yet to use it as on holiday)  with tnt sports.  I had a text saying if you would like to upgrade to any of our great tv packages call 150 from your mobile.  If i click on upgrade my tv on the app it just takes me to broadband options so cant be ready as yet . 

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 46

Go to solution

Screenshot_20230811_104557_Chrome.jpg

Message 20 of 46

Go to solution

I don’t see how it could be grounds to break contract. You’d likely be grandfathered your current deal and pricing for some time - as was the case with the old BT TV packages.

Aside from administrative, cosmetic and any new products, this is a rebrand, not a buyout.

There’s no way to know which platform will replace which, or how each process will work.

I’d say it’s unlikely they’ll want to impede BT’s positive reputation by not using ‘the best of’ each part.