cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Can access BT Plater

Hey, I can no longer access BT Player by pressing the button in my phone. I’ve also notice the software interface has changed to YouView (see pick) when it used to have BT Player icon. I’m guessing these things are related? Any one any suggestions or thoughts?

this is latest in number of issues. I’m also waiting for engineer to sort a problem with my hun out just to complicate matters as we can only connect through Hybrid Hub. BT has always been brilliant but I’m starting to lose faith 😞 thanks in advance 

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can access BT Plater

Hi @ClareV

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having.  Give my colleagues a shout in the helpdesk on 0330 1234 150 and one of the guys will be happy to help you out.

Let me know how you get on chatting with them 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can access BT Plater

The issue with your hub will be causing the issue on your BT TV - when it's connected via the Hybrid hub, it's no longer seen as being on a BT broadband line. The next software update check will cause it revert to YouView default branding, and the BT Player app to be removed.
Once you're back online with your broadband, simply check for software updates on your BT TV box again and everything will go back to how it was.
0 Ratings