cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Change BT box

I've seen the new Pro box can be independent of an aerial.  This might be useful to me as I live in a poor reception area - I've had a number of TV aerial people round as I get a lot of interference on some channels and getting my channels through my broadband may fix it.

I've looked in my BT account and I can't see how to get one of these new boxes just add packages.

Could someone please advise how I get a new box?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Change BT box

Try reading this 

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2022/08/bt-tv-box-pro-customers-in-the-uk-get-aerial-free-tv-a...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@Tomg35wrote:

I've looked in my BT account and I can't see how to get one of these new boxes just add packages.

Could someone please advise how I get a new box?

Speak to the Loyalty or Value team, both are sales teams, see what you can do to get one, on some packages they are included free, cheaper packages have a one off cost, the number is 0800 800 150

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thank you 

0 Ratings