Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

EE TV Update..

Just had a update on BT PRO box.  

Component software. 4.1.130

Manufacturer Software   0.10.42.

Anyone got any ideas what it for. Would nice if BT \EE put info as to what's changed if anything.

I can't see anything different apart from software numbers.. 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: EE TV Update..

This is one of my bug bears too, just a pinned chat with a one liner would do 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

My Box has received this update and, I might be mistaken, but when I go to the recordings/watchlist/scheduled section the layout looks a little bit different to my eye, the titles under the slates seem smaller to me.

It may very well have looked this way since a previous update but that is the only thing that I ‘might’ have noticed!

…………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………..….…….…. My Services - Full Fibre 100, Smart Hub 2, EE Smart WiFi, Digital Voice, Alexa Phone, BT TV Box Pro
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

@MC22   I think you might be right , I think all the tiles / apps look to have rounded edges, and the tiles for recordings etc are bigger with the rounded edges. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Hopefully an update one day will allow for AV volume control when in surround mode 😕

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquity ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

The recordings tiles have definitley been updated & are now bigger with less per page too

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Not sure if this is related to the update but,on checking the update apps button, i received an error message " we can't update your apps. Please try again later or visit bt/tverrors for help"

Not working for two days now and without a code the link page is unhelpful.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

@dephead2004 

All YouView boxes have been giving this message when you go to update the apps, possibly for several years, without it ever being fixed.

Treat the message as if it says ‘No updates currently available for any of your apps’, which is what I think it is struggling to say.

Why nobody has ever fixed what ought to have been this trivial fault is beyond me 😢

But app updates still happen as and when, though, just on YouView’s terms and not on yours.

Message 9 of 10

Iirc then the former message was that all apps are up to date or similar

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Since I've got the Box Pro - had three now over a couple of years - forcing an apps update as always offered either the error message or the up to date message.   Seems random.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings