cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: Error code YVM607

Thanks for the tip. I may try that in the future, at the moment I feel I have wasted enough time on the issue.  I have now come to a workable solution in as much as everything works properly if I just confine myself to SD channels, which are the majority anyway. I just don't use chanels 101HD, 102, 103 etc. Just watch on 1,2 or 3. I have enhanced my picture as much as possible and as it is only a 32" screen it is perfectly watchable. Thanks for all your help. 

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 27

After messing around with this intermittent fault for the last 6 months, doing all of the fixes, buying new cables etc etc. I even contacted Samsung and had them remotely access and check TV. Finally I went through to BT tech support on chat. Apparently the fault was with the broadband box and the sync.

they are calling me back in a week to see if it’s still good - I have everything crossed! 

Message 23 of 27

The error code I only get with TNT sports Ultimate, all other channels are OK. We had the older BT box and never had a problem until we upgraded to BT Box Pro. I think I have tried proposed solutions but it's still a problem. Annoying as we aren't getting something we pay for. It's a Samsung TV

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

I get this error message all the time. Box is only 12 months old. 

Message 25 of 27

Ours was new only 8 months ago. BT really should consider a recall and replace these faulty boxes, it's atrocious, for what we pay.

We turn on our BT Box every day and then have to turn the TV off at the mains a d back on again, every day. Sometimes more than once a day.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 27

Agree. Same here. I've done all the suggested "fixes" and still it happens. 

What's the best way of raising a complaint with BT? And will they do anything?

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 27

Maybe some kind of online petition on a petition site and post the link here, and everywhere. Shame BT into action.

0 Ratings