cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Failed recordings/ missed endings

Have recently joined BTTV . BBC 2 missed end of Gardeners world, CH5 Blind spot half recorded! Several other missed recordings all on Freeview via aerial .

It is very frustrating and my Wife is giving me earache for getting rid of Sky. Never had any missed recordings with them in 18 months.

All my cables and fittings are good quality and aerial fairly recent New BT PRO box. Please don't tell me this is the norm'?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Failed recordings/ missed endings

An observation - this week the BBC 1 and BBc 2 channels have been covering Wimbledon. They have been making late changes to the programmes as programmming has switched from one channel to another  or get withdrawn or moved to a later timeslot often making several changes during the course of the evening. These changes seem to be reflected in the Freeview Tv and Youview (BT TV) Tv guides at differing times.

So if your issues relate to this (wimbledon) week I would be very suspicious that these late scheduling changes (some of which appear to have been made retrospectively) have played a part.

0 Ratings