cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Is BT 4K free for all packages?

If you have a BT TV package, do you automatically, if you have a Ultra HD or Pro box, and a 4K TV, do you get 4zk service, eg BT sort ultimate (4K) ?

It’s not like Sky where you still have to pay for HD!?!

Thanks 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Is BT 4K free for all packages?

Hi @QoQ 

There is a "HD&4K"  BT TV  monthly add  on that is  included in the VIP package but would need to be added to other TV  packages that have BT Sport  to get the BT Sport Ultimate 4k (SDR or HDR)  channel  on the BT TV box. (you also need  a suitable line speed). 

4K content from Amazon  Prime Video , Netflix , BBC iplayer  apps  do not depend upon that addon - (netflix would require its Premium subscription) 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I must have that currently then, as get BT sport ultimate on.

Got a quote tonight mentioned want what I have now really with Now entertainment.

In the email I can’t see anything about HD and 4K though, so worried now that I won’t have it. How much is this add on?

Do you also need the add on to get HD? If so didn’t know this, thought BT weren’t doing what Sky doing and charging for HD. Disappointed if they do.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

There's no 4K on NowTV and if you want 1080p HD you will need to order the HD Boost add-on. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I think Ulitmate is still a part of the regular BT Sport pack - it was automatic on my old 4K BT box and the HDR version appeared when I hot the Box Pro.

@QoQwrote:

If you have a BT TV package, do you automatically, if you have a Ultra HD or Pro box, and a 4K TV, do you get 4zk service, eg BT sort ultimate (4K) ?

It’s not like Sky where you still have to pay for HD!?!

Thanks 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings