cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

More than 1 mini box

Go to solution

Hi all,

Now this has probably been asked a million times but I’m coming over from sky and it’s been a deal breaker for me in the past but I’ve had enough of sky so I’m making the jump but is there any way you can have more than 1 mini box because with sky I’ve got 3 boxes ( 1 main and 2 multi room boxes) and so it would be nice to have the option for the same on BT TV so is this possible yet? I just wanna be able to watch something in my bed room whilst my mum watches her tv in her bedroom? 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: More than 1 mini box

Go to solution

I think maximum is 1 extra box. I don’t have bt box but use an Apple TV box which gives me access to Now Tv app and Bt app at no extra cost

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@warrior Thank you I’ll give it a go with Apple TV

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Has this been a success? 
currently battling sky and possibly looking to switch over but we have the problem of we currently have main sky and then 2 multi room boxes. It hurts to say goodbye to what we are all used to! Lol 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Two boxes is the limit. See Can I watch BT Sport in more than one room? | BT Help

Having said that there is nothing on BT TV which you cannot get on a decent Smart TV (such as an Android TV) or a cheaper option is the Roku streaming stick

0 Ratings