cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Netflix stutter

When watching Netflix via the box (both mini and pro) I get a stuttering picture during slow panning shots. I have an LG G2 and when using the tv's Netflix app this doesn’t happen. I cannot seem to see any setting in the box menus for this. Anyone experience this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Netflix stutter

Yes I have just noticed this. LG Oled

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Me too. On the BT box I turned off ‘HDMI Frame Rate Matching’ in the Picture settings and smoothness was restored.

On mine it wasn’t just Netflix, it was all channels, on scrolling credits, etc.

LG OLED C3

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I get the same thing I usually go out of app and start again.  Another thing I get on Netflix is it's starts playing then exactly on 2mins picture freezes but the audio carries on playing. Then I have to go back to resume playing and ffw two secs and it plays.  This can happen even when watching a series and next episode it does it again. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

OK,  I have two LG Oled's here - a G2 and an E6. This stuttering happens on both of them using the BT boxes and with frame rate matching disabled. Using the app on the tv's there isn't a problem so it must be down to the software on the boxes. As it's BT don't hold your breath for a fix anytime soon.