cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Pro Box Handset Problems

Do I need my Pro Box controller replacing?  Every now and again after pausing viewing, when I try to play my handset is non responsive and remains frozen until I change channel. Then if I return to paused program I’m unable to rewind and therefore miss the length of time I paused! It’s so annoying and I have reset the box several times which I shouldn’t keep having to do.  Any suggestions please I’d be really grateful.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Pro Box Handset Problems

Hi @Elaine1251 

When the problem occurs and you try to resume viewing, does the light on the remote flash when you press play? If it does then I would think that the fault is more likely to be the box.

However, you can try resetting the remote using these instructions to see if that solves the problem.

I think that it's more likely to be the Pro Box itself, but try the remote reset first because it's easier. If that doesn't solve it then try resetting the Pro Box, instructions are here. Make sure that you select the 'Keep Recordings' option.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Pro Box Handset Problems

Thanks for your reply Andy.  The remote does flash as does the light on my box.  I’ve reset both the box and handset a few times but I still get this handset problem on and off unfortunately.  

0 Ratings