cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Sky Sports Schedule incorrect

Go to solution

Am trying to record Big Bash Cricket on Sky Sports Now but from 18th December the BTTV guide has not been updated. At 8.10am there should be a match on ‘mix’ but the listing is for the Womens Big Bash which has ended.

anyone help please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Sky Sports Schedule incorrect

Go to solution

Looking at the data on my box it looks like they have the right teams but the wrong competition name and description and I suspect the wrong series CRID . Issues seems to exist for several days from 18th December onwards. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @RodT, thanks for posting. I've sent the details off to see if we can get this updated for you. I'll post back later to update you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

While we're waiting for the update, may I offer some light relief? Being deaf, I make use of the subtitles when they are available. This earlier football match was broadcast by the BBC.

The BBC Subtitling people have excelled themselves!
Netherlands vs Argentina
Dutch national anthem plays
Subtitles belong to the FRENCH national anthem "La Marseillaise" ….. I kid you not!

@JohnC2  While we're here ..... any update as to when subtitles will be available on the BT Sport App?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Carlusha, thanks for that wee story 🙂

I've no news on subtitles on the Sport app. It may pay to put a post up on the sport app board as I know the team are quite active on there and if there is any update they'll let you know.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @RodT, that should be updated now on the EPG. Please check and let me know.

Cheers

John

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for your trouble

All OK now

Rod

0 Ratings