cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Unlinking NOW TV from EE TV

Hello there,

I searched and saw that other people have had this issue before and the mods have been able to assist. I ended my EE TV subscription the end of last month, but NOW TV appears to still be linked — and to be upfront and honest, although I haven't watched anything on it, I tested to see if I could, and I can… NOW TV still says it is linked with EE TV and I don't have EE TV anymore but I can still use the service as if I did...

So, would someone be able to unlink these for me? I don't want to firstly not be able to pay NOW directly or secondly be suddenly charged in the future for assumed use of a service I am not subscribed to nor using.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unlinking NOW TV from EE TV

Hey @wkirkman,

Thanks for taking the time to post up and for letting me know that it's still active in the background.

If the access hasn't stopped by the end of this month, can you drop me a reply and I'll get this picked up for you?

If memory serves me right, your EE TV service was stopped (order completed) at the end of last month so there could be a month overlap.

We'll be able to sort it for you if it continues afterwards.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi there. Thanks, that's great. I'll check in the beginning of May then and see if it's still there.
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

Looks like My NOW TV Account is still linked to EETV since my last bill. When I log into NOW it says EETV Manage my Membership. Is there a way to have this removed/unlinked? Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for getting back to me @wkirkman.

I'm going to send you a private message so we can have this picked up for you over the next couple of working days.

We'll get this sorted for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings