cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 191 of 230

Re: Welcome to EE TV

They are now gone in the latest update. Not even NOW channels appear now. All I see is TNT Sport Channels.

Such a shame as the app was excellent when it pulled your NOW channels, had the Freeview channels pulling in from ITVX, BBC iPlayer etc, and had the Sports.

0 Ratings
Message 192 of 230

@BenJones90wrote:

Such a shame as the app was excellent when it pulled your NOW channels, had the Freeview channels pulling in from ITVX, BBC iPlayer etc, and had the Sports.

I only ever looked at TNT Sports on the app, which was in SD (as per my TV subscription), so I didn't use it any further as I can watch in HD/4K via Discovery+.

Can I just clarify, are you saying if you were to choose a channel like BBC1, it opened iPlayer? I thought the EPG picked up direct streams?

A direct stream would be better for BBC content, iPlayer on Apple TV is limited to stereo and 720p, although it does upscale well.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings
Message 193 of 230

No it pulled it in direct within the EETV app.

For a while there the app would pull in all of your paid for channels (NOW TV channels, TNT Sports etc) as well as Freeview Channels.

They do link to your iPlayer and ITVX accounts but it keeps you in the EETV app.

Unfortunately  they have now killed this functionality. The live TV section of the app just has TNT/Doscovery now. Not even your linked NOW channels show, let alone Freeview.

It looks like to have it all you have to get an EE branded Apple TV, and the chances of being able to get multiple Apple TV’s from EE are slim, so we can forget being able to have it in the Bedroom too. It’s stupid really, as subscribers should be able to use current hardware if they pay for the subscription in my opinion.

The rollout of the EE Apple TV’s seems to be staggeringly slow too. Us BT TV customers can’t switch over still either. All a bit of a mess really.

Message 194 of 230

Any idea when we can transfer our accounts over to EE yet?  And this special offer we were told about?

0 Ratings
Message 195 of 230

It’s ready if you ring. I swapped into the full works package and EETV TV from BT fibre and TV

0 Ratings
Message 196 of 230

what offer did you get?  We were told there would be special pricing for BT customers 

0 Ratings
Message 197 of 230

Not sure about any offers. They offered to wave a early upgrade fee to upgrade my mobile which was quite a lot of money and not something I was enquiring about. They also sent out 2 mini TV boxes with no postage cost. 

The price for the full works 900 fibre with 2 x WiFi discs, Hybrid connect and TV boxes with Sport and now TV entertainment was a little under £120. That’s with all new router and WiFi discs included.

0 Ratings
Message 198 of 230

If you call us now, there's a high probability (but no guarantee) that you'll be put through to someone who can help you migrate your account - they'll provide details of the options available to you. You can also go into any EE store and they should also be able to process your order.
We're not quite there with the online journey yet, so you can't yet log into MyBT to see personalised offers listed there.
0 Ratings
Message 199 of 230

Still get personalised offer over the phone?  What’s the number?

0 Ratings
Message 200 of 230

Usual number: 0330 1234 150

Yes - they'd be able to tell you your specific options based on your line and current package.

0 Ratings