cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 48

Re: Youview missing apps

Go to solution

Hi, we and Youview have been investigating issues with missing ITV/C4/STV and S4C apps affecting TV Box Pro customers in the Central Scotland TV region and as mentioned above, this appears to be coincident with changes on the DTT transmission side introduced on 21st June.

For any customers who may still be missing one of the apps, please do the following:

1. Restart the TV Box Pro by pressing and holding the front panel power button for 8-10s

2. Once the box has restarted, retune the DTT channels by pressing Home / Settings / TV Channels / Retune Channels

3. After retune has completed, wait 1-2 minutes and the missing apps should be visible again in the Featured Apps area.

Thanks for raising the issue, we will continue investigation with Youview to establish root cause and any fixes needed to prevent a future recurrence, and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Message 32 of 48

Go to solution

Many thanks for the quick turnaround.  This solution worked for me.

Kind Regards 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 48

Go to solution

Yes, many thanks for the solution; it worked perfectly.

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 48

Go to solution

STV player and All 4 player still missing from apps list our box has been retuned several time to no avail. TV must recognise it’s in Scotland as we have BBC1 Scotland HD at 101 and STV HD at 103

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 48

Go to solution

I had a text this morning with a ‘fix’. The ‘fix’ hasn’t worked, I still dont have the apps that disappeared, despite the reboot and retune. I’ve tweeted BT to ask if they have plans to deliver a TV service that doesn’t need fixed each week. Anyone else still have missing apps? Thanks! 

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 48

Go to solution

@David_H is leading on this investigation. If the fix hasn't worked for you, send him a DM with the serial number of your box and we'll see if you're experiencing a different issue to the known one.

Message 37 of 48

Go to solution

Hi @Neilyboy72 , if you are still missing TV apps this morning can you drop me a DM with your TV Box serial number so can I can run some further checks for you? 

If anyone else is in the same position, feel free to drop me a line as well.

Thanks

David

Message 38 of 48

Go to solution

Many thanks BT. The fix has sorted out my issues and stv, all 4 and itv apps are all back on my featured apps line. Looks like it was a bigger issue than just me 👍

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 48

Go to solution
Hi Gss67, that's great to hear, thanks for letting us know 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 40 of 48

Go to solution

My featured apps are now back to original order with BTTV app back to where it was next to MY5.  The STV player has been moved back to its place nearer the end. 

0 Ratings