cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

bttv down?

Go to solution

hi, my bttv appears to be down ,the bt  , now and all apps work ,the guide is showing all channels as normal but no internet  channels , is this just me or anybody else having the same problems  ta 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: bttv down?

Go to solution

@welshgit same for me. See my post 'Loss of Service'

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @welshgit , thanks for posting. 

From your description it sounds like the apps are working but you are getting issues with the Extra TV channels? 

As "the guide is showing all channels as normal but no internet  channels" are you seeing any errors e.g. IPC6023 when trying to access them?

As a quick test, can you go to channel 330 (BT Preview) and let me know whether that plays out ?

If you can, please drop me a PM with your TV Box Serial Number (go to Settings/Device Information to grab that) and I'll run some checks here and let you know what I find and any next steps.

Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks to @welshgit for reporting the issue.

We found the problem and following engagement with Openreach have seen an overnight clear and service restored.

@david1982 could you drop me a line if you are still experiencing issues?

Cheers

David

Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

@David_H thanks for the message I was hopeful there. But no joy I'm  afraid. Subscription  channels  are in EPG but do not play. Only get error message  IPC6023. They are in App but this does not have the recording or pause or rewind. Thanks for your interest.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @david1982 sorry to hear that. I'll take a look at what's happening.

I see you had already posted about your Loss of TV service on 22/9 - if you have any existing fault reference could you drop that to me in a PM?

Many thanks

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

@David_H would love to send you a PM but you'll  have to refresh my memory  as have not sent one for sometime 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

@david1982if you click on David_H's name in the post above, then 'View Profile', in the top right of the screen there's a button labelled "Message" - that should do the trick.

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you for the pointer @ptrduffy , that did the trick 🙂  

0 Ratings