cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

intermittent IPC6923 fault

Hi all, hope you can help? I have the BT Box Pro connected via a BT Whole Home disc (with a strong signal) which is 3.5m from the box. Tv quality is really good however recently every 30 minutes or so the screen stops and I get the above fault. I press the help box and then press another channel, and that is alway working, I then press the channel I was watching and it is broadcasting as normal. As I said it seems intermittent and the quality before  and after the dropout is exceptional. Any help other than moving the router which we are planning to do at some point appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: intermittent IPC6923 fault

IPC6923 or IPC6023?

If the latter then there is loads of advice on this forum, just enter IPC6023 in the search bar at the top of this page

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: intermittent IPC6923 fault actually is IPC6023. Sorry for the confusion

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Apologies all, it is fault IPC6023. I have searched and tried restarting the smart hub 2 router and Bt Box Pro as suggested and I am still getting the same problem. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

It sounds like the two most likely possibilities are a Wi-fi problem or an account problem, temporarily relocate the box if you need to so that you can try an ethernet cable to eliminate a Wi-Fi problem.

0 Ratings