cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Email

Why can I not use the BT Email site on Google play store anymore. Every time I log in it says user name invalid. But I can log in on my BT and on my computer using same email and password. It has been fine for twenty years and then a update happened and stopped me logging on ever since.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Email

I have no idea whet you mean when you say "use the BT Email site on Google play store anymore".  Can you clarify because you do not need to access the BT email using Google Play store.

If you mean when you use the BTMail email app, try uninstalling it and then restart your device then reinstall the BTMail app.

If you mean trying to log onto your email account using a web browser, try clearing the browser's history and cookies.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Cannot log in to bt email app on Google play

Since your update of the bt email app I have not been able to log into it. It keeps coming up with user name password not recognised . But if I go to bt.com then email it works perfect. What is going on with the bt app? Is it broken or do I need another email supplier? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Re: Cannot log in to bt email app on Google play

You don't need another email supplier, you simply need a different email app. Try Blue Mail

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Tried all that but no joy. Tried to log in via another email app but was told imap/pop3 not turned on go to mail settings then retry. Getting fed up with this as there is something wrong with my bt email settings that will not allow me to log in on my mobile via the bt mail app.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

I've merged your 2 threads. Please don't post the same problem on multiple threads.

0 Ratings