cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 901 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I sorted the imagines in emails out, back to square on those.

This is like a 'carousel', problems jumping on and off, an endless cycle. 

Message 902 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

and why does the email I send appear in my sent folder entitled "No subject (added by postmaster @ btinternet.com)" 

only be returned later as undeliverable with this message:

"Your email couldn't be forwarded from [intended email address of recipient] to another email address.

[same intended email address of recipient]

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it."

When all I did was type a simple three line reply to an email sent received this morning.  Then hit send.

Did the recipient's email provider reject it becuase BT has stuffed it full of formatting?

How do BT Executives remain in their job?

Message 903 of 952

New Email

I'm sure this has already been discussed on here but I am new to the forum.  It's more of a moan than a question.  I really hate this new email format.  Its slow and takes ages to load and every time you click on an email and then return to your in box you have to start again from the beginning.  A real pain.  Why it had to change I can't fathom.  I thought it would improve or I would get used to it. Nope, just hate all the time.

0 Ratings
Message 904 of 952

Re: When will BT fix the awful editor in the new BT web email?

Believe it when I see it. Writing e-mails is dreadful as the default font is FAR TOO SMALL.
Message 905 of 952

Does anyone read these, other than customers with the same problem?

Cursor jumps back to start of message when typing.

Resets to “Block All Images” every few days/weeks

Some incoming messages don’t display properly, having text over text.

Several months and no progress!! Has BT Mail been outsourced to Fujitsu?

Message 906 of 952

A few disgruntled webmail users have complained to BT , But like most big corporations, the top brass just get kept in the dark, I remember an impromptu work meeting in the workshop with the CEO of our multinational , They had a new project and he was in UK to get feedback as to how it was going ..  Our manager " It is going great " , Us ' What the heck are they talking about '. The yes men rule .. Now if the directors etc,  used BTs webmail 'upgrade' themselves maybe the long list of 'What' frustrations and crazyness would be either fixed or the old system restored . Thinking neither will happen any time soon.

Message 907 of 952

Re: USE OF THE NEW INTERFACE

I also have seen no difficulty in composing new e-mails. The cursor doesn't jump around, the default font seems fine to me and the compose window is a sensible size at about 8" high and 12" wide as I see it on my separate display or 5" by 12" on a laptop display. Also the purple Save, Send and Discard buttons are perfectly visible at the bottom of the window.  I haven't tried Chrome recently but Firefox and Edge are both fine under Windows 10.

The double-line spacing only occurs for me when pressing return/enter which is standard and expected behaviour in word processors whereby the editor assumes the typist is starting a new paragraph. This is easily suppressed by holding down the shift key before pressing return/enter which I routinely do when composing e-mails.

Shaun.

Message 908 of 952

Re: USE OF THE NEW INTERFACE

How long have you had a stable editor? Or are you still on the old version? 

I have had problems from Day 1 after migration. 

The editor should be WYSIWYG and not require double line spacing to get single line spacing after Send. 

Also, you don't get any font changes while typing? 

Or random cursor jumps Home while typing? 

0 Ratings
Message 909 of 952

I complained formally to BT as was directed to this forum so they could close my complaint. It's now evident that many people are experiencing the same issues as me and BT has released an immature product for us to test.
Message 910 of 952

I won't close my complaint until the promised fix is rolled out. Since when is a user forum with no power to fix the editor a complaint resolution? 

Suggest a fresh complaint by phone to BT with their reference and keep the complaint open.

If lots of us do that then maybe that will add pressure.