cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Email Rules Missing?

Go to solution

Hi.
I’ve just noticed on my webmail ‘Settings’ page the option for Rules is missing. Under Mail the headings are: Accounts, Auto-Reply, Auto-Forward, Blocked Senders, Safe Senders, Block Images, Signatures. The Rules section used to be here?
If I select an email back in my mail boxes, I can set a new rule from the drop down arrow on the right but nowhere can I see the rules I have already set or review one created that way. 
At present I’m using an iPad and have checked on my iPhone and it’s the same there. 
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Email Rules Missing?

Go to solution

Presumably you are you using a web browser rather than an email app?

Have you tried viewing it in landscape mode?

Are you using the mobile version of your browser or the desktop version?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

What version of of webmail are you on? The version can be seen in the address bar of your browser. MX3.2.1 shows the Rules option.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for looking.
I am using a browser to access my web mail. I’ve tried portrait mode in case (I usually use landscape) with no luck either way. I’ve also tried both mobile and desktop versions. The setting for rules just isn’t on the list. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution
I’m using MX-3.2.1. No rules showing 🫤.
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Bizarre! Try clearing your cookies and cache.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

OK. Just cleared that all as suggested. Also manually signed out & signed back in. Still missing the heading. Here’s the list I get. 

IMG_0581.jpeg

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution

If you have looked through the forum you will have seen there are "issues" with the new webmail. There have also been a few issues that are specific to iPhone/iPads but I don't recall seeing this one.

While I doubt that they will be able to do anything other than pass this onto the email team, I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

Message 9 of 15

Go to solution
Thanks for that. I did try a search prior to posting but couldn’t see a solution either.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @JWS,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll get my colleagues in the email team to investigate.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings