cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Lost email

Go to solution

I have 3 email accounts. Only 2 are now shown on my bt email account. the third one has disappeared despite having used it for years. I sure I need to reset the password as it has not carried over a recent, main bt account, re set.

I can see the account on my email page and it comes up with " need to update password" - I erase what is shown but cant see what that was , there is no option on the page to replace p/w so i try with the new main p/w but nothing happens and i cant get into that email account.

i have noted similar problems on the forum and trust someone can assist. I have used the BT Help chat box to little effect. Being a senior citizen means im not a whizz kid ! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lost email

Go to solution

Go to the direct login page here and click on the forgotten password link

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the response but the link takes me to my main email. I have no trouble with that one I just can’t find no.3 email

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

The link takes you to whatever email address you enter.

Enter the address you are having problems with rather than any default address your browser auto fills

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you Distinguished Sage - all back on line.

any more trouble and I won’t bother with BT Chat Line Help it’s obvious the Community knows best.

Thank you

0 Ratings