Webmail migration update - BT Community

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 48

Re: My BT Email Format has changed overnight

Thank you!
0 Ratings
Message 43 of 48

Did you not read my email……the only box at the left of my email is the coloured box  with the senders initials on , which I do not need or want…I can’t see what else to click on.

I have never used the BT forum before but it just seems to be littered with rude people who try to make you feel stupid for asking a question.

I will be coming off it and trying to resolve my own issues.

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 48

The emails I am trying to unsubscribe from are not spam, which I know how to get rid of,  but sites I have used to buy things from sites I no longer use or want to receive emails from.

Your response doesn’t solve the problem as I can’t scroll down to the footer of the email, which is what 8 am trying to resolve without going on my desk top.

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 48

@Pollyandsteve wrote:

Did you not read my email……  Yes other wise I would not have wasted my time trying to assist you. the only box at the left of my email is the coloured box  with the senders initials on ,That is the box I am referring to! which I do not need or want… If you had said you did not want the coloured box I could have told you how to remove it but you never mentioned that in your email which I read. I can’t see what else to click on.

I have never used the BT forum before but it just seems to be littered with rude people who try to make you feel stupid for asking a question. If you are referring to me I will happily leave you to sort your problems out yourself.

I will be coming off it and trying to resolve my own issues.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 48

Thanks for this. I have a single spam message today which shows the email address when I hover over it. So I have to put my hand up that that may have been pilot error on my part.
Any thoughts on the multiple blocking of domains across a number of spam messages ?
0 Ratings
Message 47 of 48

Are you always rude to people? It appears so.
0 Ratings
Message 48 of 48

@AlanF49 wrote:
Are you always rude to people? It appears so.

If you are referring to me then yes if it appears that the people posting have not bothered to read any of the answers already given on this forum!