cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Re: Error message

Go to solution

Good Morning

I have this exact same problem if I reply to an email or forward an email that has been sent to me.  It has been happening for around 4 - 6 weeks but I am getting fed up now, hence, looking for a solution. If I compose a new email and cut and paste the content of the email I was replying to or forwarding it sends fine. It is just when I reply or forward to various different email addresses and providers so not just gmail for example.

I am also working abroad at the moment and only access via webmail but dont think it is the problem. Same issues arise whether VPN is on or off.

Sorry your email could not be delivered due to content policy reasons. Please check your message content for URLs, content and subject matter that could be construed as Malware, Spam or Phishing before retrying. (6-1-3-1) ID (613A8F070A74DD74) [Err code: 553]
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Go to solution

I have the same issue as of today. I posted my own thread too with the details. Everything was fine this morning and mid-morning it just started up with this error. No VPN, trying on Webmail and on other browsers, tried with attachments and without, tried with reply and a new message, I do pay for Premium Mail and I am abroad at the moment.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Go to solution

Hi, @annelie220 and @Julieeth25 I'm really sorry to see you're both experiencing issues sending emails at the moment. I've noticed you've both mentioned you're abroad at the moment so I would recommend checking that the IP address on the connection you're using isn't on a spammer blacklist.

I use the mxtoolbox website. If your IP address is listed you'll need to raise this with the ISP that you're using to see if they can get it removed. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply - I've checked and it isn't on the blacklist.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Go to solution

@NeilO  that does not explain that it only happens when I reply or forward emails. It doesnt happen if I just cut and paste the content into compose a new email? Ie trying to forward my confirmation of M&S order to my husband. It just bounced back - cut and paste the M&S email into a new email to him and it works fine? 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Go to solution

Mine happens on compose as well as forward and reply.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Go to solution

@Julieeth25 I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

@annelie220 the spam filters are quite complex and I can't publically go into detail as to how they work as that would only play into the hands of the real spammers. Did you check your IP address on the link I posted as that may be a contributing factor if it's listed?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Go to solution
Yes its on the list - have emailed the ISP but surely if others are having the same problems and theirs are not on the list then there are potentially other factors at play here
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @annelie220 it's a generic error message that can be caused by multiple different reasons. If your IP is listed then getting that removed from the spammer blocklists will most likely resolve this for you. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 15

Go to solution

MY ISP tells me that you need to add it to the white list? 

0 Ratings